Sunday, January 16, 2011

Hope I'll try my best the next 14 days. We had our first official meeting today, all I can do is to try my best and throw away whatever fear I have I guess. But it's been months.. can't deny I actually miss coursework the moment brainstorming started.

Listening to Ohoku soundtrack with a few (really) great tracks in there. I miss playing in a band. Alot. Why can't they show the movie in Singapore?! It sounds like something I like ahh. Also, GANTZ will be screening in Singapore from 14th April, I'm definitely going to catch it even though sci-fi is not my thing. (for the most obvious reasons) Fans of the anime (this one's acted out) seem really excited on the forums though. Okay maybe not all are fans and not my type of story as well.. BUT! There's still the biggest reason for me watch it.. I'll decide later.

Missk has gladly given us a few complementary tickets for art stage at marina bay sands and tomorrow's the final exhibition day!

--

Foxes and Shiba Inus (click!) are such beautiful animals.. I've been looking at photos of Shiba Inus at least once a week ever since I got back from that island in hongkong where I saw a lady carrying the most beautiful Shiba Inu EVER. I kept starting at its eyes throughout the entire ferry ride. Not planning to get one for myself, of course.


Such a beauty, esp from 1:38 onwards. & I like the fact that they're independent, intelligent, foxy and has a mind of their own.


(a slightly cuter one)

(a red fox!)

I'm not THAT much of a dog lover. This is the only breed I like so much. I don't know, it's so full of poise and looks really smart don't you think? Kind of steady and calming for me too.

--

One more thing I love:



sparkly eyes! His eyes are sparkly in photos, dramas, movies... everywhere! Soft, sad and in a beautiful shade of caramel brown.

Now I sound like a freak.
Goodnight then. I've got things to accomplish.

No comments: